DESCRIPTIF DU POSTE:
A French insurance company has launched end of last year the DataHub program within its data strategy . The Datahub is based on 5 pillars : Provide reliable , real time data to everyone ,build a real time BI and analytics , build a datalake centralizing internal /external data for ML and AI , implement a data governance across the functions , transform a French insurance company to a Data Driven Company . In order to fulfill this ambition , the datahub relies on an event driven architecture built on AWS using the cloud events concepts and a central streaming bus.
For this strategic program we are searching for a Senior data Engineer who will integrate the data tribe , he work with the Business Event squad on developing the event ingestion into the platform and participle on the implementation of additional new features needed for the datahub:
• Functional Requirements study and solution proposal for the user stories submitted by the business
• Serverlesss python development to build business events that will be streamed into kinesis
• Event consumptions algorithm from the kinesis to treat the message and do the next action
• Challenge developments done by the developers, share experience and best practices . Technical leadership skills.
• Document , ensure maintainability of the code, run technical tests ( NR tests , performance tests etc ..), peer code review
• Participate and work closely with Business analyst and Data governance on Business events definition and other business requirements
• Act as an active member of EH python community , share knowledge and work an a collaborative environment
Strong Knowledge in Python 3.6 Flask or Django (5+ years experience) and other development language like NodeJS
▪ Strong experience on Data transformation ( worked on data projects and already manipulated data) and on streaming platform.
▪ Good knowledge in databases and SQL language. Good experience with SqlAlchemy
▪ Good knowledge in Rest API , JSON
▪ Technical leadership skills : ability to supervise junior developers and guide them technically.
▪ Part of Python community and participating to open source development
▪ Confirmed knowledge on AWS platform and usage of the AWS Data services ( Lambda, EC2, Kinesis, Kinesis analytics , spark , S3 etc …)
▪ Good knowledge of DevOps best practices & tooling (GITLAB CI, unit tests…)
▪ Good knowledge of Agile methodology (Scrum)
▪ Devops knowledge and Infrastructure as Code (Terraform) is a plus
- Strong experience as Python and other language like NodeJS
- At least one experience in AWS environment
- Experience in Java development could be a plus
- Permanently pursuing excellence for better user experience
- Easy contact with others
- Rigorous, organized and autonomous
- Ready to act as a pioneer towards other team members
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in English on technical aspects (written and spoken)
QUELQUES BONNES RAISONS DE NOUS REJOINDRE:
- Mission de longue durée
- Une station de métro à 3 min du bureau
- Ambiance de travail dynamique
- Un joli mug pour boire des litres de café et que la force reste en toi
Passionné, enthousiaste et talentueux ? Aduneo te cherche toi !